SMITE BLITZ UPDATE 1.1.2
22th October 2019
Hey Smite Blitz fans! We’ve recently released an update for both iOS and Android to solve a few issues affecting players. See below for a list of all the changes!
- Players were being incorrectly flagged as “Cheating” when passing a certain damage threshold while fighting the World Boss.
- The World Boss damage ranking reward will now issue properly.
- Fixed an issue where players were logged into a new account when switching login methods, switching servers, then returning to their original server.
- Fixed an Avatar display error.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from challenging Arena again after closing the app during an Arena battle.
- Fixed an issue where players could exit an Arena fight before losing to avoid using up one of their challenges.
- Players in Aether Arena can no longer drag the camera.
- Adjusted the flow for Alliance leadership transfers.
- Poseidon’s “Release The Kraken” cooldown has been increased to 10 Seconds.